Pollabit

Pollabit is an ice cream corner at Botani Square Bogor. It is located near the food court area. It sells ice cream with various flavors, toppings and sauce. You can buy cone ice cream or regular roll ice cream for 25.000 rupiahs. It also offers large roll ice cream for 35.000 rupiahs. I just bought regular roll ice cream at Pollabit. I choose bubble gum ice cream with almond topping and vanilla Oreo sauce. The taste of the ice cream was a bit sour while the vanilla Oreo sauce was very sweet. Luckily I chose the vanilla Oreo sauce and almond topping so that the ice cream tasted delicious. I think if I chose bubble gum sauce. The taste would be very sour and I don't like it. Actually, I expected to get sweet taste from the bubble gum ice cream just like other bubble gum ice cream I ever ate. My son and my husband loved the ice cream. My husband said that the topping and the sauce made the ice cream tasted premium.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solero Mangga

Glico Wings Matcha Ice Cream